Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2/8/2011 I admit it I've been slack with keeping up with the blog, but we have shifted to Highton (Geelong) 2 weeks ago, so it's been a bit of a crazy time getting everything organised. It's a bit far to work for a commute, so it been on the train with a ride to the station & then from the station to work. The basic ride gives me about 35min time on the bike for the day. I've now worked out that if I get off a Station earlier, I get an extra 10min riding, so I plan to do this most days on the way home mainly on the late shifts. I've still been taking the KB classes at work & have done a couple of session at the new house. So much harder when I don't have others to share the fun with. So lets catch up from Sunday
31/7 Decks squats 2 x 20 & then some mobility
Overhead (OH) Squats 3 x 10 20kg Shoulder flex is the limiting factor here (Rugby injuries)
Front Squats 3 x 5 50kg
Back Squats 3 x 10 50kg
Fitting in around work around the house
1/8 Commute 43min
45min KB class
2/8 Commute 44min
50min KB class
2 x's through circuit 1:30min each side 42min straight
Around body passes
OA Swings
Snatch
Lunge
Jerks
OALCCJ
Nice challenge

I'm Back

3 comments:

Ann-Michel said...

Welcome back Jeff!

neil said...

I know a couple of Geelong people who'd be interested in sharing the pain with you.

First off the rank is Dave Rusden.

Jeff said...

Hi Neil,
Had dinner last Friday with David. We are going to try to catch up this Friday for a ride