Sunday, January 31, 2010

31/1 After a hot night I got up early to head out into the hills for a long ride. After 100m I new the ride I'd planned wasn't going to happen as my legs felt like thy had nothing in them, so I took an alt route through the hills out the back of Eltham. Instead of going hard like planned I just cruised around taking it easy for 1:56min which is about 15min slower than it took me last time to do this loop.
Just Ann-Michel & Jen turned up for training tonight after a hot day of 37 degree. Both have injuries at the moment so we went easy & then did some other rehab work, to replace some of the exercises.
2A Swings 3 x 30 24kg
1A Swings 3 x 20 20kg
Snatch 15es 20kg
OALCCJ 20kg 15es, 10es, 10es
2A High Swing Row 3 x 10
After not using a KB for almost 3weeks, the hands felt soft & showed the wear of this easy session.

1/2 Ran home from Flynn's school this morning. This is the longest run I've done in about 10yrs. 9.9km in 55min. Is mainly down hill, with some steep sections which tore my quads apart by the 22min mark, so it was just turn the legs over easy. I know I'll feel this for days.
As soon as I got home I did some 1A Swings 100 3:14min & 50 Push-ups. I'm going to do some extra 1A swing training, with the aim of getting to 500 straight with the 24kg changing hands every 10reps.

No comments: