Monday, January 4, 2010

Here's a short clip from Monday's ride at the You Yangs, crusing with a broken finger.

31/12/2009 Did another stupid thing today & was cleaning up in the shed (in bear feet) & knocked a 6kg Power club over which managed to land on my big toe *#%&@.

2/1/2010 was going to go out early for a road ride, but as I was told nobody would show if it was raining I put it off until 12pm & went out into the hills for 1:40hrs. Big toe brused & sore. Little finger pain free but dosen't work properly.

3/1 PM weights session. My big toe limited what I could do so I didn't do as much as the others.

Deck Squats 2 x 20

Sloshball Cleans 2 x 20

Aquabag Clean & Press 40

Sloshball Shouldering 2 x 10es

OSBB Squats 2 x 50

4/1/2010 Commute on MTB 66min

50min KB class. Due to little finger went very easy with 12kg

1 comment:

Steve Caddy said...

Note to Jeff: more accuracy and agility required in training.