Tuesday, December 29, 2009

24/12 67min commute on single speed
Had a play in the evening with the slosh ball
Cleans 2 x 20
Squats 2 x 20
Lunges 2 x 20
Shouldering 2 x 5es

26/12/ run with the dogs 23min
60min easy ride on road bike

27/12 Fun Session in the evening with the slosh ball & had Ann-Michel & Neil to enjoy it with me
1 x 50 Deck Squats
3 x 20 Cleans @ 32kg Sloshball
3 x 5ES Cleans to shoulder @ 32kg Sloshball
1 x 5ES Step up to lunge @ 32kg Sloshball
2 x 10ES Step up to lunge @ 32kg Sloshball
1 x 10 Bench press @ 32kg Sloshball
1 x 30 Squats @ 32kg Sloshball

If you check out Neil's blog, you will see he had no idea what weight we were lifting. The core had a great workout getting through this

28/12 Went for a MTB ride at the You Yangs & managed to do one off those stupid stacks 300m into the ride when you are just playing around. About 10min later, there is something funny going on with my little finger. I stop to wait for the others to catch up & take my glove off to have a look at my finger, only to see the tip is bend at 90 degrees. One of the guys I was riding with was a Dr & he goes "hammer fracture". I had a bit of electrical tape, so we strapped it up & away we went for another 2:30hrs riding. First time I've ever broken anything other than my nose playing Rugby, no pain at all & very little swelling. Just a pain as I've got to keep it in a splint for about the next 4 weeks.

30/12 Short jog in the hills 23min
1 x 100 Squats to parallel OSBB 39kg

1 comment:

neil said...

Nup not a clue, I had to guess based of "half full".

I'm glad it was heavier than 25kg, it helps explain the state my legs were in the next few days.