Monday, March 23, 2009

Neil Vs the band

19/3 Up early today to do some night riding (4:20am) on the MTB on the way into work. A nice play on the bike of 1:50hr today.

  1. PM Deck Squats 2 x 20
  2. Agility band 3 x 10 sprints
  3. One leg step-ups 3 x 20es 2 x 20kg
  4. GS Jump Squats 3 x 150
  5. Aqua Bag cleans 50

21/3 Mucking around today, managed to sprain my ankle, which was the last thing I needed to do before tomorrows race.

22/3 Mt Beauty 6hr. Well things didn't go as planned. Should have had a short hit out yesterday but seemed to run out of time. Today the legs just didn't want to go. Could feel the ankle the whole time, even with it strapped up. After 2:30hrs my injured shoulder started to cause neck pain & at just over 3hrs it was time to stop. Went around & talked to some people, a couple of people took the Giant Anthem OX for a test ride, had some food & I realised that my neck was feeling better, so I decided I'd go out & see how it felt on course. So after a 1:50 break I was back on course, neck & shoulder felt fine & legs all of a sudden felt like they had some snap that had been missing earlier on, so I did a couple off laps & was happy. then it was into the car for the 4hr drive home.

23/3 ride 90min & 45min KB class

24/4 Ride 1:40hr MTB ride & 45min KB class

No comments: