Wednesday, July 21, 2010

19/7 Commute today took a little detour on the way in along the Yarra as I was feeling good. Wished I'd had a bit more time 1:25hrs
45min KB class. Played with the 20kg tonight, just focusing on the basic lifts

20/7 Did the same commute as yesterday, was planning to do more but as it was cool, had to drop Riley off at early learners in the car before I could head into work.
45min KB class. Had 3 newbies tonight, so I worked with them playing with the 16kg.

21/7 Short commute 64min.
50min KB class, played with the 24kg. Main set today was 5min Jerk with 1 hand change. Need to do more work on this as I haven't done any timed long sets for a while 28L 28R. Just want to get a number to compare with the Lacrosse players last & this weekend. Last weekend only 1 player managed to do more reps than this & he did 3 more & weighted 39kg more than me.

No comments: