Monday, May 21, 2012

12 - 13/5 no time for training with a busy day Sat & Mother's Day on Sunday

14/5 Working on lengthening the commute a bit, by heading to North Geelong rather than Marshel on the early starts. Gives me 23min rather than 10min. Interesting thing is that it takes the train 13min to travel between these stations, same time as the train. 52min

15/5 Shorter commute today with 42min.
KB Class 24kg
Ran a heavier session tonight with low reps 5 - 10. Didn't feel like I had much in the tank, very flat.

16 - 17/5 Sick. this is why I had nothing in the tank. Aches & pains through the whole body makes for very lazy times.

18/5 Took the commute very easy with a nice slow 44min
Early morning KB class
Set out the session & trained with 4 beginners. This was hard enough for me as I was still a bit flat.

20/5 Did a bit of work on the MTB yesterday & changed it back to the 1 x 9 set-up for a change. So this morning I headed out early to try it out down the Surf coast.
Hit the trails early, starting at the car park on Point Addis access road. 200m and into the single track. The trails were in great condition, with just the odd puddle & lots of grip. Just before the Anglesea Scout camp I decided to head a different way & headed down the trail by the main road & then across it into some trails that I haven't ridden in over 7yrs. Big changes have been happening in here, but ran out of time to do to much exploring. Will have to venture down here to check it all out when I have some more time. Headed back towards the car taking some alt routes. Was a great day for a ride & explored some new trails which look good. 1:52hrs Good to be feeling better as well.

21/5 Just the extended commute both ways today. 1:05hr

No comments: