Friday, July 6, 2012

1/7 Not my favourite way to spend my Sunday as I had to work, so the ride ended up jut being the commute on the MTB for 57min.
After work I had a few minutes spare so I did a short session.
20 deck Squats
2min of prowler pushing
3min LCC&J 2 x 16kg 24reps, nice slow tempo

2/7 Just the commute 61min

3/7 Commute 50min. A bit shorter on the way home as it was late.
45min KB class, I had a set out a nice fun program & then a newbie show ups. So while most of the class had lots of fun, I ended up with a technique session.

4/7 School Holidays & a broken Dishwasher took up most of my day, but I managed to sneak into the shed after the kids were in bed for a very short time.
Deck Squats 40
LCC&J 2 x 16kg 30reps

5/7 Nice early morning commute in the rain, such a nice way to start the day 58min. Even though it was raining I still took the long ride as I'm enjoying the bit of extra time on the bike in the morning, even if it means sitting in the train wetter.
KB Jerks 2 x 16kg 3 x 10reps

I've decided that I want to reach a goal, that I started out trying to do a few years ago & that is 100reps of LCC&J with the 2 x 16kg KB's. I reached 96 last time & just kind of stopped. Will try harder this time.

6/7 Nicer day for the commute today & felt good on the bike. 57min
45min KB class 20kg
Around body pass 2 x 20ew
Descending ladder
OA Swings 20 to 1 with rest being Body weight squat 20 to 1
Cleans 3 x 10es no rest
One arm/leg deadlifts 25es
A nice 850rep morning

45min TRX class
Works put in a new TRX stand that we can train 8 people on at once. At lunch tome on Fridays I usually run a circuit class, but today I decided to see how a TRX session would go & join in myself. After warm-up & cool down were taken out, we spent 38min on the TRX's with 45sec work & 15sec rest. Had lots of fun & didn't repeat an exercise twice. Will be interesting to see how I pull up.

No comments: