Wednesday, September 12, 2012

10/9 Nice eary start & a great day for a commute. 59min with the legs feeling heavy from the run yesterday.

Jerks 20

11/9 Legs feeling better today, ready for some more fun. 53min commute.
Jerks 30

KB Class. I had 2 casuals that live interstate show up who didn't know what a KB was, so it was an easy session for me working with them. Everyone else did this until time ran out.

Around body pass 3 x 20es

10, 9, 8, 7, .........1es
OA Swing
Snatch
Lunge
Jerk
Clean
Rack Squat
One Arm/Leg Deadlift

Straight after the KB session I ended up taking a 45min TRX session as well, doing 38 x 45sec work with 15sec recovery b/w. Did lots of different exercises & all the participants are still complaining about sore butts 2 days later. After the easy KB class I made this hard.

12/9 Had to go to work today on my day off to do my Pool Lifegaurd update for all the 0min I spent last year on the pool. Commute 45min

Jerks 20

No comments: