Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Well I've been busy with School holidays & Easter so have update for a couple of weeks. Have not done as much train as I'd like, but need to get back to recording what I've been up to, so I'll make a start with yesterday.

28/4 Nice commute on a fantastic day for riding 68min. Wish I'd had some extra time to do some more.
45min KB class. New idea for today's session, but need to go heavier, 28kg.

1 swing es & 5 squats
1, 2 swing es & 5 squat after 1 & 2's
1, 2, 3 swings es & 5 Squats like above
etc to
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 swings es & 5 squats

which give a total of 470 swings & 275 squats

Was a challenge to do & hand lasted until the 9's on the last set & then exploded. 3 torn callous & 3 blisters. Just 26 reps of swings to many.
O.K. so I destroyed my hands in the process, but they will heal & I had a great workout & others suffered, which is all that matters.

No comments: