Sunday, May 3, 2009

30/4 Easy commute 65min

Had to take it easy with PM training due to a knock to the inside of my knee, so no deep knee bending

Box Jumps 1 x 100 2 x 8kg
Aqua Bag hang cleans 1 x 100, 1 x 50
MB Slams 8kg 1 x 100, 1 x 50
Skin the cats 3 x 10

3/5 After checking the weather last night & seeing it was going to be a good day I decided to head down to the You Yang's for GMBC's winter series round 1, a 33km loop.
Felt good so went out hard only to have my front wheel taken on in the second corner in the single track. Bad place for this to happen as I ended up off the track with riders riding wheel to wheel with no gaps to re-enter the race, after 40 odd riders there was a gap of 1 bike length & I took it & was off. For the next 30min it was try to find a spot to pass the next rider & bridge to the next small group. That became my day & in the end I just ran out of km's to catch the winning rider of B grade. The course was great, but not quite enough climbing for me & 3km off road coragation hurt. Great day out.

PM 2 x 20 deck squats
KB Cleans 2 x 16kg 10min 142reps
One leg dead-lifts 2 x 16kg 3 x 2min
KB Jerks 2 x 16kg 3 x 2min
KB Russian twists 2 x 20es 16kg

No comments: