Sunday, November 15, 2009



12/11 Still took it easy today 65min commute

Check out how the Mow's going for Movember


PM

2 x 20 Deck Squats

2 Agility Band Sprints 3 x 15

Next we Superseted Box jumps with Step-up/Lunges 3 x 30(16kg), 5es(39kg)

Explosive Step-ups 3 x 10es OSBB


15/11 Officer Enduro. Well my partner Matt, for the Kona has decided not to race pairs, so it looks like I'm doing Solo, so I decided to tackle this race differently. I went out easy & tried to ride slow, at a nice 24hr pace & just enjoy myself. It was hard doing this as I felt pretty good but the idea was to do as little as posible, not win. I also played around with my nutrition, seeing how much I could eat. An increace of 50cals per hour pushed me over that limit & made me feel crap in the stomach which made me ride slower, but that wasn't the aim with the nutrition, so it's back to 270cals per hour for the race. I decided to stop at 5:30hr as this would allow be to get home & take the family for a swim, & that was a better idea than another lap. Ended up 4th in 40+ solo & 3rd in the series. Now 13day to the Kona 24hr

1 comment:

Jimbo said...

I cant believe I am reading this, Jeff!

"I decided to stop at 5:30hr as this would allow be to get home & take the family for a swim, & that was a better idea than another lap."

tsk tsk tsk...