Tuesday, November 23, 2010

22/10 Just cruising on the bike taking it easy 65min
Easy week with the KB classes as I'm racing this weekend so I'm only going to play with the 12kg Bell maybe. 45min Class

23/10 Same as yesterday except I picked up the 16kg KB for a couple of sets.

So I'm racing the Jeep24hr this weekend in the Solo 40+ class. After the disappointment of the worlds I thought it would be good to see how I'd be healthy, so I entered. I didn't set any goal, which lead to no real training, just 1 ride over 60min continuous since the worlds, which is very slack. I don't know who I'm racing against & I don't really care. My worst result at this race is a 5th place & that was the only time I haven't been on the podium in the last 7 years. I've been on the top step 5 times so I want to make it 6. I think I'm over this solo bug so I want to make a change next year & get back on the single speed & do some fun team riding for a change & maybe some shorter races. The Weather looks as bad as last year which is one good thing in racing solo as there's no hanging around wet & cold, waiting for riders to come in.

No comments: