Thursday, August 2, 2012

25/7 Nice day of & time for a quick play.
30 Deck squats
40 LCC&J 2 x 16kg

26/7 Just the Commute today 62min of fun

27/7 Commute 62min
KB Class 45min. An attempt at Tues KB session, but with time restrictions.
Managed to do all the Around body passes & almost completed the 6's. Ended up doing 700 reps with the 20kg in 40min. Was happy with this.

29/7 Had to work, but found it hard getting out of bed for work on a Sunday which meant I was late leaving home, so I had to smash myself getting to the station on time. Ended up 1:07min fast for this part of my ride. Nice way to wake oneself up. Commute 60min.
Bit of time at the end of the day for a quick session
Deck Squats 30
LCC&J 5min 35reps. Wanted to do for time, which meant pacing myself.

30/7 Nice commute 63min
At Lunch time today I decided to change the circuit class to a TRX class that I'm putting together at the moment. Lot's of different exercises & people are still enjoying the benefits 4 days later.

31/7 Short commute with the late finish today 51min
45min KB class
Around body pass 3 x 20ew

Ladder

OA Swing, Snatch, Clean, Jerk, LCC&J 5, 10, 15, 10, 5es 30sec rest b/w exercises

2/8 Grovedale Hotel 5:50am bunch ride. Got up nice and early to head out for this ride. Just as I was about to leave the house Riley got up. So it was gather him back up, put him back to bed & get him to stay there, then out the door. This put me 2min late to the start of the ride. I'm up, so I chase. I could see the tail lights in the distance & they seemed to be getting closer, so I keep on going. Then they slowly go further away, so I push harder. All this causes to happen is for me to explode. So ease it back & recover slightly & build it back up again. Catch 1 rider who has been spat out the back, but they couldn't help & ended dropping off my wheel after only 500m. Ended up taking a slight short cut to get ahead of the bunch in Torquay & then tried to hold them off on the way back to Geelong. To many bridges burned on the way down & the caught me with about 5km to go. Was nice to sit in for the rest of they way. Need to leave home on time.

3/8 Commute 64min
45min KB class still using the 20kg
Around body pass 20ew
LCC&J 10min, changing hand every 1min
Circuit of fun
20 Squats, 20 Reverse lunge, 20 Jump Lunge & 20 jump squats for 2 sets
Snatch 10, 9, 8, 7........1es
One Arm/Led Deadlift 20es, Cleans 20es x 2sets

No comments: