Monday, February 15, 2010

14/2 Had to go into work early today for a few hours, so planned to get up early to get some extra time in on the bike only to wake up to the sound of heavy rain so decide to get an extra 45min sleep instead. By the time I got up & was ready the rain had stopped, so it was wet roads but a dry body. After work I took a detour ride home through the Yarra B & along the Yarra track out towards Eltham & through the hills back to home. A couple of the hills were not pretty on the single speed with Cadence dropping to about 25rpm. 1:50hr

PM Deck Squats 20
Played tonight with the 24kg & managed to mess up my hands again
1A Swings 3 x 20es
Snatches 3 x 10es
1ALCCJ 50, 30, 20
1 Arm/Leg Deadlift 3 x 15es
KB Dips 3 x 20 with some L-sits at the end
I know we did something else, but I'm having a N.R. day.

No comments: