Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23/2 Leg were a little tired on the ride into work today so took it easy, commute 66min
KB class 50min. So what do I do when I'm feeling this flat, why smash everyone of course.
Circuit going from 1-10 reps on each exercise & without any rest then going 10-1 reps for a total of 660reps
1A Swing
1A cleans
Rack Lunge
Then to loosen those shoulders up
KB High swing row 20
OALCCJ 25es
1A snatch 60es
So 850reps with 16kg = 13600kg

Ann-Michele you can let Ben know he lifted about the same amount of weight as on Sunday, but had to do an extra 400reps as the weight was lighter.

As for Neil's suggestion that he tries a session with the 28kg KB. He hasn't completed a full session with the 24kg yet, so he's going to be looking at a world of pain. Oooooo so much fun yet to come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good session Jeff - I "enjoyed" it. I could probably do without knowing about the cummulative lift/reps though!

Had a look for the hydration powder you were talking about last night and couldn't find it? Got a link?

neil said...

LIES!!

I was able to complete with a 24 almost 3 months ago.

http://htfu.entyr.com/2009/12/6122009.html

Unknown said...

This will be interesting. Have you not learn't from my mistakes. You just bought yourself a one way ticket to a world of pain on Sunday my friend....