Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thinks about this the next time we train
“It’s not me versus you, it’s me versus me. You’re just in my way.”
Simple Iron Truth

2/6 Went to Australia Kettlebells on the way home to checkout some of the new Medicine balls they have got for work which gave me some more extras which is always fun 1:50hr
45min KB class today was a nice play with the 24kg.
Felt good lifting today but still a bit flat on the bike. The Achilles is getting lots better, but I will still need to be a little careful. So had a play around with the step-ups as the push off the ground with the opposite foot doing heavy weights doesn't feel the best. Answer, Start at top & lower down until toe just touches the ground & then step-up, so no assistance from other leg. This also helps hugely with the grip, as the weight needed seems to be about half. Got some other ideas for fun, but don't want to let to much on.

No comments: