Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ride Plans Sun 12/9

Making plans for a big ride on the Mountain Bike, leaving from my place & riding to the top of kinglake, with as much time as possible spent on gravel. It will be around 115km depending on route selection. Expected to take up to 8hrs, so will be heading out early at 6am. Not sure what the roads will be like up to Kinglake as I haven't ridden any of these trails since the fires. They may be extremely rutted, due to being so exposed. It doesn't matter, it's all about trying something new.

4/9 Had a good day with the kids as it was my Fathers day today as I'm working tomorrow, so we all went out for a late breakfast.
I had 30min to get some training in, so I had to make it worth it.
8:30min run & then grabbed the truck tyre & rolled it over to the alley way & did 12 x 50m drags & rolled the tyre back home. Time to complete 31:20min.

No comments: