Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Well I'm back from a good holiday with the family & we managed to do lots & keep everyone happy. I got out for 3 rides & would have liked to do more, but family plans came first so it was fit in what I could. Did a nice ride from Mooloolaba - Mapleton - Bald Knob 2 x's. This was just what I was looking for, with one of the road climbs I hit reading 25% & a couple of others hitting 20%. Pity the traffic decending into Landborough as they were holding me back to 89kph. It was a nice 96km loop with times of 3:10:15 & 3:09:38. The other ride i did was in around Buderim up and down the hills for 90min. Did manage to find one 23% climb but most were around 12% ave.
Only other exercise I did other that lots of walking & playing with the kids, was a Kayak with Flynn & Riley for 50min.
I Checked weight today & have reached my target weight for the World 10 days out. Ready to go at 62kg spot on.

2 comments:

Steve Caddy said...

I have sympathy pre-start-line nerves for you.

Did you happen to see this insanity?
http://www.gymjones.com/schedule.php?date=20100924

Jeff said...

Looks like it's a great field & I'm really looking forward to the race.
Looks like fun, will have to try a variation