Sunday, March 14, 2010

14/3 Was up early to get a bit of extra time in on the MTB before work 2:05hrs. The trails are in great condition after last weeks rain, but I did manage to run into one tree that had come down in the storms.

PM Fun with the Rope & Sloshballs again
well there where 5 of us, so you got 1 station break every 5 rounds. Timer was set for 40sec work & 10sec rest/change over time. On the sloshball all stations was 20 cleans, if you got it done quicker you got extra rest, if not bad luck. Lets go 40 rounds. 1st round Sloshball & next round on the rope for me.

With the Rope we changed exercise every 10 rounds
Double arm up & down
Double Alt arm
Double arm & jump
Single length alt jump lunge.

In the end everyone was smashed. I completed my 32 rounds with 8 breaks in a time of 33:30min which was 16:30min faster than the 34 rounds done last week (these were also 5sec shorter last week). This may have been why the jump lunges really slowed down towards the end. Well it needed to be hard as I wont be training next Sunday as such as I've got a 2 day Tai Chi course to do if the baby doesn't come early.

No comments: