Tuesday, February 1, 2011

31/1 Hot & humid today, so didn't push hard, just a nice cruise 68min
45min KB class, worked on technique due to temp & a newbie.

1/2 Started latter than normal today which was nice except for a couple of things. 39 degrees in the shade & 43 on the bike in the sun. Left with plenty of time so I could take it easy in the heat. This plan didn't work, as at 5:30min from home that dreaded feeling of a squishy rear tyre came about as tightly sealed air was released into the atmosphere. Then there is the question do I fix this or head home & swap bikes. I decided that I was going to have to fix it a sometime so it might as well be now. Fixed it now became a hard ride to make up time in the heat, & does the wind help me, no it shifts from a N to NW just to add to the fun. 66min commute

50min KB class. Like last Monday all rest in Push-up brace position. Ann-Michel was complaining about sore abs from last Thursday still, so this turned out to be the perfect workout for her.

1 comment:

Ann-Michel said...

I wasn't complaining, I just mentioned it....