Sunday, October 25, 2009

25/9 1:20hr commute
PM Did another session down the park tonight, with a small turn out of 4 of us, so we worked in pairs. Justin & Ann-Michel, & Jen & myself.
We had 2 tyres for flipping & hitting, & 2 tyres for dragging
We started with the Flipping. So 10 hits with the sledge Hammer over each shoulder & 20 flips of the tractor tyre across the oval & back.
After this it was swap over & onto the Tyre drags with an old 4WD tyre with the water tube in it. So much more drag on the grass. So over the oval & back then pick up the 2 x 16kg KB & perform 20 LCCJ, & repeat.
By this time the flipping tyres were back & it was race time.
First round working together Jen & myself flipping the tractor tyre half way across & back & the other dragged the heavy 4WD tyre across the oval & back.
Of course I said go before they were ready & got an early lead before being passed, but with the early lead we were turned around first & I say we won by a good 30cm.
Then we swapped & Justin & AM started before we could get ready, but didn't know where the turn around point was so I added an extra 5m to it when we were asked on the way past, which lead to an easy win. Yes AM I do make up the rules as I go. But as Neil would say a win is a win!!!

1 comment:

Ann-Michel said...

Cheeky! Can't believe I didn't notice you doing that!