Saturday, October 24, 2009





How to Advertise in RussiaRiley giving Neil some extra coaching with 2 agility bands. Now lets see how long they last doubled up.


22/4 Easy 65min commute


PM Deck Squats 2 x 20


Step-up Lunge 3 x 10es OSBB


Band Sprints 3 x 10 I only went 1 band, but instead of coming all the way back to the tyre, I only came back to the edge of the carpet, to keep tension on the band.


Bulgarian Split Lunge 3 x 15 OSBB


4WD Tyre sprints 1 x 6 25m


The Bear 3 x 5 OSBB



It's amazing how much easier it is when it's not on the grass & doesn't have a tube with 15kg of water stuffed in it, like the other 4WD tyre.


23-24/10 No training for me as I was helping out at the National Lacrosse League. ALL-STAR SERIES game here in Melbourne. Friday's game was good, but Saturdays game was fantastic & the boy's really put on a show. Not much on the injury front which is aways a good thing & so not to much work for me.




No comments: