Sunday, August 16, 2009

15/8 When out for a ride on my Eltham - Kangaroo Ground - Diamond Creek, hill loop. Nice tough loop with 850m of undulating climbing. The best time I've had on this loop is 1:47hrs & as I'm now 3kg heavier I wasn't expecting any great improvement. I was amazed as I did the ride in 1:41hrs, & climbed 3 of the climbs seated which I've never come close to doing before. So the change in the weight training is making me stronger on the bike.

16/8 Was planning to get out for 2hrs on the bike today, but Carolyn was sick so bike time became 30min spin on the trainer.

PM KB workout
Fun with the 24kg
OALCCJ 1min L/R, 2min L/R, 3min L/R, 2min L/R, 1min L/R. The 3min es just destroyed the grip. 1min rest b/w hand changes. Very long time since I've done this sort of time with the 24kg.
Snatch 5 x 5es in 5min
1A Jerks 7 x 5es in 7min
Renegade Row/Push-ups 1 x 20es, 1 x 10es.

No comments: